Formed in 2015, the Grace in the Mud team is working hard to develop and deliver a fun and empowering 2017 Summer program curriculum for our girls.
Recognizing we cannot do it alone, GRACE invites you to become part of our team by lending any of the needed support below.
Grace in the Mud partners with many community business owners, organizations, and professionals who enable us to provide unique and meaningful learning experiences, outside the classroom, improving the trajectory of participants’ future choices.
- Donate online – You can make a monetary contribution to advance our Mission by visiting our PayPal Charity Page.
- In-kind donations – We maintain a “Wish List” on the website for needed items throughout the year.
- Sponsorships – Uniquely-packaged to support ongoing program curriculum.
- Share your professional skills by leading an experiential program to illuminate career choices and various topics of interest.
- Scholarships – Make a positive difference in the lives of pre-adolescent girls by contributing to the enrollment and enrichment experience of a Grace in the Mud participant.
- Planned giving – There are many ways to give and secure your philanthropic goals for future generations. It can be very empowering to your heirs who will not only have the benefit of knowing exactly what your dreams are for the future, but will be inspired by your example.
- Note cards – Grace in the Mud note cards make the perfect gift for so many occasions, a friend, relative, or your child’s teacher for the holidays! These beautiful cards, which are blank inside, are exquisitely packaged in an attractive gift pouch.
Join our community and make a difference in the lives of precious preteen girls poised to blossom despite adversity.
Contact us today at 856.577.5165 or [email protected].